ASICS GEL-Venture 5 Trail Running Shoe - Womens
Compare at $65.00
Add To Bag
Please select your size, width, and color.
PICK UP IN STORE
Select color, size, and width before proceeding to check in-store availability.
Some product may need to be shipped to a store
In-Store Pick-Up Details
Add to Wishlist
Item # 322915
UPC # 887749900286
UPC # 887749900286
Venture outdoors and take the path less traveled in the women's GEL-Venture 5. This trail running shoe has a trail-specific outsole with lugs to provide traction over all terrain.
- Neutral Support: best for medium to high arches, supination, underpronation
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Pull loop on heel for easy on/off
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Synthetic toe and heel cap protect against loose debris
- Fabric mesh lining
- Removable cushioned insole for comfort
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and added shock absorption
- Rearfoot GELŪ Cushioning System for shock absorption
- AHARŪ high abrasion rubber placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability
- Trail-specific rubber outsole with reversed lugs to provide traction over all types of terrain
- Vertical and horizontal flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 8.9 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more ASICS
October 09, 2016
"Supportive and comfortable"
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
October 04, 2016
Only shoe I can run in
"There is plenty of room in the toe box, but enough support that you arent tripping over your own feet. I have extremely high arches and these have the best support Ive ever had. Not too heavy either. Total win! They say trail runner, but I wear them at the gym on the treadmill, and in the weight room. I also have a pair for work :)"
Location: N IL
October 03, 2016
Very sturdy shoe high arch, didn't work for me
"I just started running distance again and figured I should get new shoes. After trying on several pairs I settled on these ASICS because I thought maybe I should have the extra sturdy support. I have ASICS, and like the brand. These trail running shoes are very sturdy and a lot of support with a high arch. Like hiking shoes. Which, if someone is used to this type of shoe these would be great. However, anyone used to a much lighter more flexible shoe will need some major adjusting to these. For me, these ended up hurting my knees and strained the outside of my foot. Now, could be said that these were holding my feet in "proper" position. However, being used to a much lighter shoe with less support - these really did a number on my feet, calves, and knees. I'm off running for a couple weeks due to that pain and back to my regular shoes. I determined that it was the shoes because as soon as I wore my regular lighter support ASICS the pain began to go away. So that's something to keep in mind about these shoes. For someone used to a very sturdy, all terrain trail worthy, supportive shoe with a higher arch, these would be the ones. For someone looking for a lighter running shoe, these mostly likely won't work."
Click anywhere to close this.