ASICS GEL-Venture 4 Trail Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 885681790804
Engineered with rugged good looks and hardcore performance, the women's GEL Venture 4 trail running shoe from ASICS is for outdoor enthusiasts who like to push the limits!
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Mesh upper With synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Pull loop on heel for easy on/off
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Synthetic toe and heel cap protect against loose debris
- Fabric mesh lining
- Removable cushioned insole can accommodate a medical orthotic
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and added shock absorption
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System for shock absorption
- AHAR® high abrasion rubber placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability
- Reversed lugs provide traction over all types of terrain
- Vertical and horizontal flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 8.9 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Women's ASICS Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: