ASICS GEL-Venture 4 Trail Running Shoe
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 885681790255
Engineered with rugged good looks and hardcore performance features, the men's Gel Venture 4 trail running shoe from ASICS is for outdoor enthusiasts who likes to push the limits.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Featured in DSW's Spring commercials!
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Pull loop on heel for easy on/off
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric mesh lining
- Removable contoured insole provides great underfoot cushioning
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System for shock absorption
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- ASICS AHAR® High Abrasion rubber placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability
- Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain
- Weight: 10.85 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more ASICS
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: