ASICS GEL-Surveyor Performance Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 885681933645
Work towards your next half or full marathon in a pair of these ASICS® Women's Gel Surveyor performance running shoes. These kicks will provide superior cushioning and stability to meet all of your training needs.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper
- Memory foam P.H.F.® (Personal Heel Fit) double lining around collar and tongue
- ComforDry™ sockliner with anti-microbial technology
- Cushioned Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® technology for shock absorption
- Lighter Solyte® midsole for superior cushioning
- Midsole with SpEVA® material to maximize energy return
- AHAR® high abrasion rubber in high wear parts of shoe
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) improves natural gait
- Better mobility with Trusstic System® technology
- AHAR® rubber outsole
- Verticle flex groove Guidance Line® technology for maximum stride
- View more ASICS
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :