ASICS GEL-Sonoma 2 Trail Running Shoe - Womens
Compare at $75.00
Add To Bag
Please select your size, width, and color.
PICK UP IN STORE
Select color, size, and width before proceeding to check in-store availability.
Some product may need to be shipped to a store
In-Store Pick-Up Details
Add to Wishlist
Item # 342483
UPC # 889436161192
UPC # 889436161192
Engineered with rugged good looks and hardcore performance, the women's GEL Sonoma 2 trail running shoe from ASICS is for outdoor enthusiasts who like to push the limits!
- Neutral Support: best for medium to high arches, supination, underpronation
- Mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Pull loop on heel for easy on/off
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Synthetic toe and heel cap protect against loose debris
- Fabric mesh lining
- Removable cushioned insole can accommodate a medical orthotic
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and added shock absorption
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System for shock absorption
- AHAR® high abrasion rubber placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability
- Reversed lugs provide traction over all types of terrain
- Vertical and horizontal flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 9.0 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more ASICS
Location: Hamilton, OH
October 21, 2016
"Came into store with the idea of getting a cheap pair of shoes. Not only did I accomplish the cheap, but I actually got comfy too! I love how easy these shoes are to put on. Only downfall, I would have to say the show aren't very wide."
October 13, 2016
The most comftable shoes I have
"WOW these shoes have healed my foot problem! the DR said I have Plantar Fasciitis or Tendinitis! Both they can fix by surgery? Will I talked to a lot of people after these surgery and the store was the same I would never redo the surgery! So I started my search and tried all the best shoes out there no mater the cost! Well I'm a firm believer in Asics! My feet only hurt if I don't wear these shoes! But I will say the run 1 size small so order it larger!"
Location: Concord Mills Blvd, Concord, NC
October 08, 2016
Finally a great fit!
"Finally! Following a foot injury several months ago, so difficult to find any comfort on long evening walks. I am so happy with the store-wide selection and I can continue to workout with the 'right fit'.Thank you!"
Click anywhere to close this.