ASICS GEL-Sendai 2 Performance Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887749431155
With a lightning fast design and bright colors to match, take off in the GEL-Sendai 2 women's performance running shoe from ASICS! Jam packed with enough features and technology to take your run to a while new level, this shoe is made wit the neutral to overpronator in mind!
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to overpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays
- Lace-up closure
- FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements for a more customized fit
- Exoskeletal Heel Clutching System® external heel counter for support and an improved heel fit
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Removable cushioned insole
- I.G.S.® Impact Guidance System
- Solyte® midsole material is lightweight and features enhanced cushioning and durability
- Rearfoot and forefoot Gel® Cushioning system for shock absorption
- Guidance Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® vertical flex groove for enhanced gait efficiency
- AHAR+® high-abrasion rubber outsole provides superior durability and traction
- Horizontal flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smooth stride
- Weight: 10.4 oz (women's size 7)
- View more ASICS
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: