ASICS GEL-Scram Trail Running Shoe
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 885681542915
Made with the neutral to moderate over-pronator in mind, the men's GEL-Scram trail running shoe from ASICS will keep you on the move! Featuring Gel™ cushioning and a rugged lug outsole, you'll find a stable run both on and off the trails.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral to overpronator. What is pronation?
- Mesh and synthetic upper provides structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric and breathable mesh lining
- Removable contoured cushion insole
- Rearfoot Gel™ cushioning for shock absorption
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and stability
- Textured lug rubber outsole provides superior traction over all terrain
- Vertical and horizontal flex grooves for enhanced flexibility and superior stride efficiency
- Weight: 10.95 oz. (men's size 10)
- View more ASICS
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :