ASICS GEL-Scram 2 Trail Running Shoe - Mens
UPC # 885681991836
Made with the neutral to moderate over-pronator in mind, the men's Gel-Scram 2 trail running shoe from ASICS is back and better than ever! Featuring Gel™ cushioning and rugged lug outsole, you'll find a stable run both on and off the trails.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral to overpronator. What is pronation?
- Mesh and synthetic upper provides structured support
- Padded collar and tongue
- Soft, breathable textile lining
- Removable contoured cushion insole
- Rearfoot Gel™ cushioning for shock absorption
- Foam midsole provides lightweight cushioning and stability
- Textured lug rubber outsole provides superior traction over all terrain
- Vertical flex groove for superior stride efficiency
- View more Men's ASICS Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :