ASICS GEL-Quantum 180 Performance Running Shoe - Womens
Compare at $130.00
Add To Bag
Please select your size, width, and color.
PICK UP IN STORE
Select color, size, and width before proceeding to check in-store availability.
Some product may need to be shipped to a store
In-Store Pick-Up Details
Add to Wishlist
Item # 366300
UPC # 889436059604
UPC # 889436059604
This women's ASICS Gel-Quantum 180 running shoe is packed with cushioning technology for high performance.
- Neutral Support: best for medium to high arches, supination, underpronation
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Soft fabric and breathable mesh lining
- ComforDry™ X-40 sockliner has antimicrobial properties to prohibit moisture
- Solyte® midsole is lighter than standard ASICS EVA material and provides lightweight cushioning and durability
- Rearfoot and forefoot Gel® Cushioning system for shock absorption
- 180° of GEL® cushioning disperses impacting shock and sets the foot up for a smooth transition
- Trusstic System® offers support
- AHAR® high-abrasion rubber outsole provides superior durability and traction
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smooth stride
- 10 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 10.1 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more ASICS
October 03, 2016
Comfortable, but not for running!
"Bought these shoes to replace Nike running shoes I'd been using for about 6 months and just didn't love. I immediately returned them after the first indoor test run. My feet fell asleep! Nothing I did made it better, they were almost TOO squishy. Great for standing for long hours or walk, but running was a nightmare."
August 23, 2016
Perfect for running
"Personally, I love its strong forefoot cushioning which provides a protective ride."
June 16, 2016
"I needed a new everyday shoe as I am on my feet a lot at work. This fit the bill. I like that the insole can be removed, though I haven't felt the need to do that yet. They are also easy to slip off. True to size. I've worn them the last couple of weeks with no issues. I can't rate them on running but this is a great shoe for heavy walking."
Click anywhere to close this.