ASICS GEL-Phoenix 4 Performance Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 885681380326
The update to the Gel Phoenix 3 is here and better than ever! Made for the mild over-pronator that requires stability in their daily running routine, the men's ASICS Gel Phoenix 4 performance running shoe features a comfortable, lightweight frame and will support you stride for stride.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral to overpronator. What is pronation?
- Open mesh upper with reflective details
- Padded collar and tongue
- Soft fabric lining for added comfort
- Removable cushioned insole
- Dual-density DuoMax® midsole support system with SpEVA® midsole material
- Trusstic System® to reduce the weight of the sole while maintaining structural integrity
- Rubber outsole with AHAR® heel plugs and rearfoot GEL® cushioning system
- View more Men's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Men's ASICS Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :