ASICS GEL-Noosa Tri 9 Performance Running Shoe - Mens
Find It In Store
UPC # 887749233346
The stylish men's ASICS Gel Noosa Tri 9 performance running shoes features a lighter weight deisgn, bright pops of color and cushioning just where you need it. These cool shoes were built for neutral to over-pronators who are looking for comfort and responsiveness on their performance runs!
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral to overpronator. What is pronation?
Check out the Asics Noosa Tri 9 featured on our blog!
- Breathable air mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Cotton multi color laces and bungee laces with adjustable toggle included for your optional customization
- Glow in the dark technology for better visibility in low light conditions
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- ComforDry™ lining with anti-microbial elements
- Removable contoured insole provides great underfoot cushioning and has perforations for breathability
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems for shock absorption
- Impact Guidance System® allows for a more natural gait
- Dynamic DuoMax® dual-density midsole provides stability and enhanced support
- Lightweight Solyte™ midsole material provides lightweight cushioning
- Propulsion Trusstic® system makes transition from midstance to toe-off quick and efficient
- AHAR+® high abrasion rubber outsole provides superior durability and traction
- Guidance Line® vertical flex groove and horizontal flex grooves allow for a more natural stride
- 10mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 10 oz (men's size 9)
- View more Men's ASICS Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: