ASICS GEL-Noosa Tri 8 Performance Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 885681988706
Bright and stylish, the men's ASICS Gel Noosa Tri 8 performance running shoes feature blasts of confetti color and holographic accents. These cool shoes were built for the over-pronators who enjoy a smooth, comfortable and responsive run!
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral to overpronator. What is pronation?
- Air mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Outside panel glows in the dark for superior visibility during night running
- 3M™ reflective elements
- Holographic features
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- ComforDry™ lining with anti-microbial elements
- Removable contoured insole provides great underfoot cushioning and is perforated for added breathability
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems for shock absorption
- Impact Guidance System® allows for a more natural gait
- Dynamic DuoMax® dual-density midsole provides stability and enhanced support
- Lightweight Solyte™ midsole material provides lightweight cushioning
- Propulsion Trusstic® system makes transition from midstance to toe-off quick and efficient
- AHAR+® high abrasion rubber outsole provides superior durability and traction
- Guidance Line® vertical flex groove and horizontal flex grooves allow for a more natural stride
- 10mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 10.5 oz. (men's size 9)
- Extended sizes available
- View more Men's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Men's ASICS shoes
- View the ASICS Gel-Noosa Tri 8 Boys Running Shoe
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :