ASICS GEL-Nimbus 18 Performance Running Shoe - Mens
Add To Bag
Please select your size, width, and color.
PICK UP IN STORE
Select color, size, and width before proceeding to check in-store availability.
Some product may need to be shipped to a store
In-Store Pick-Up Details
Add to Wishlist
Item # 345425
UPC # 889436147387
UPC # 889436147387
Perfect for the avid runner, the men's Asics Gel-Nimbus 18 performance running shoe is built to adapt and mitigate impact.
- Neutral Support: best for medium to high arches, supination, underpronation
- Breathable mesh upper with seamless synthetic overlays for structured support
- FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements for a more customized fit
- Exoskeletal Heel Clutching System® external heel counter for support and an improved heel fit
- Padded collar and tongue
- Soft fabric lining
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL® cushioning for shock absorption and additional cushioning
- Removable, contoured ComforDry™ X-40 cushioned insole helps wick away moisture and inhibit odors
- FluidRide™ midsole allows for a springier step and lightweight cushioning
- Guidance Trusstic System® helps to promote a smoother stride and enhanced gait efficiency
- Guidance Line® vertical flex groove allows for excellent gait efficiency
- AHAR+ high abrasion rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Horizontal flex grooves in forefoot for a smoother, more natural range of motion
- Weight: 12 oz (men's size 9)
- View more ASICS
September 28, 2016
Asics are soooo goood!
"It's hard to go wrong with a good Asics shoe. Consistently fit well and feel good right out of the box. A winner every time!"
September 09, 2016
Perfect running shoe on the market
"I bought gel nimbus 18 shoe as a surprise birthday gift for my husband. My husband loved the color (grey/ teal/ yellow) as he opened the gift. He was excited to wear it. He liked the feel of the shoes. Great cushioning. Excellent for running, walking , etc. I did couple of research before doing this purchase. This shoe proved that it is good for neutral and supination. Not for pronation. This is my husband's first expensive running shoe . I think it will pay off in the years to come (no need to buy shoe every 2 yrs beause of wear off etc). The size is true to fit. In one word a PERFECT shoe . I hope this review helps the other buyers."
August 12, 2016
Most comfortable sneakers I have ever worn
"These shoes were so worth the price. I wear them everywhere - walking, running, working. I wear them instead of slippers when cooking and cleaning because they make my feet feel great. After wearing these for a week, my foot pain is almost gone. Great arch support. I never thought I needed much arch support before because I have flat feet but it makes a huge difference in comfort. I will definitely be purchasing these again."
Click anywhere to close this.