ASICS GEL-Nimbus 16 Performance Running Shoe - Womens
UPC # 887749335842
The ASICS GEL-Nimbus 16 provides an exceptionally comfortable, structured, and supportive fit and ride! Made with the neutral to underpronator in mind, this shoe is jam packed with great quality ASICS technology for a superior run!
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Discrete eyelets disburse lace tension provides customized fit and enhanced comfort
- FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements for a more customized fit
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Mesh fabric lining
- Removable cushioned insole
- Fluidride™ midsole provides ultimate lightweight bounceback
- Gender-Specific dual-density midsole provides women with a lower density top layer for superior cushioning
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL® cushioning systems provide shock absorption
- Trusstic System® and Guidance Line® technology provide enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity
- Heel Clutching System™ provides increased support and a better fit
- Textured rubber outsole provides traction
- Flex grooves provide increased flexibility
- 3mm of additional height helps relieve achilles tension
- Weight: 9.4 oz (women's size 7)
- View more ASICS
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: