ASICS GEL-Nimbus 16 Performance Running Shoe
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887749335019
Meet your running sole mate! Built for neutral to over-pronators, the men's GEL-Nimbus 16 Performance running shoe from ASICS will provide the stability and support you need for your perfect run.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Discrete eyelets disburse lace tension provides customized fit and enhanced comfort
- FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements for a more customized fit
- Exoskeletal Heel Clutching System® external heel counter for support and an improved heel fit
- Padded collar and tongue
- Soft fabric lining
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL® cushioning for shock absorption and additional cushioning
- Removable, contoured ComforDry™ cushioned insole helps wick away moisture and inhibit odors
- FluidRide™ midsole allows for a springier step and lightweight cushioning
- Impact Guidance System® helps to promote a smoother stride and enhanced gait efficiency
- Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® vertical flex groove allows for excellent gait efficiency
- AHAR+ high abrasion rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Horizontal flex grooves in forefoot for a smoother, more natural range of motion
- Weight: 11.4 oz (men's size 9)
- View more ASICS
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: