ASICS GEL-Nimbus 16 Lite-Show Performance Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887749431919
Light up your run with the women's GEL-Nimbus 16 Lite-Show performance running shoe from ASICS! Built for neutral to over-pronators, this special edition features an all-over reflective FluidFit™ upper and Glow-in-the-Dark GEL® Cushioning to enhance visibility in low light hours, perfect for the runner that loves to run at night or early in the morning!
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Reflective upper designed to enhance visibility in low light hours
- Lace-up closure
- Discrete eyelets disburse lace tension provides customized fit and enhanced comfort
- FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements for a more customized fit
- Exoskeletal Heel Clutching System® external heel counter for support and an improved heel fit
- Padded collar and tongue
- Soft fabric lining
- Glow-in-the-Dark GEL® Cushioning for added visibility in low light conditions, shock absorption and additional cushioning
- Removable, contoured cushioned insole
- FluidRide™ midsole allows for a springier step and lightweight cushioning
- Impact Guidance System® helps to promote a smoother stride and enhanced gait efficiency
- Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® vertical flex groove allows for excellent gait efficiency
- AHAR+ high abrasion rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Horizontal flex grooves in forefoot for a smoother, more natural range of motion
3mm of additional height helps relieve achilles tension
Weight: 9.4 oz (women's size 7)
- View more Women's ASICS Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: