ASICS GEL-Nimbus 15 Performance Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 885681941749
Get up, get out, and go run in the ASICS GEL-Nimbus 15 women's running shoe! From the brand you know that will deliver an exceptional running experience, this shoe features FluidRide® technology that provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements for a customized, glove-like fit
- Personal Heel Fit™ exoskeletal heel counter provides superior support and an enhanced fit
- Padded collar and tongue
- Soft fabric lining
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL® cushioning for shock absorption and additional cushioning
- Removable, contoured ComforDry™ cushioned insole helps wick away moisture and inhibit odors
- FluidRide™ midsole allows for a springier step and lightweight cushioning
- Gender-Specific dual-density midsole provides women with a lower density top layer for superior cushioning
- Impact Guidance System® helps to promote a smoother stride and enhanced gait efficiency
- Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® vertical flex groove allows for excellent gait efficiency
- AHAR+ high abrasion rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Horizontal flex grooves in forefoot for a smoother, more natural range of motion
- 3mm of additional height helps relieve achilles tension
- Weight: 9.5 oz (women's size 7)
- View more ASICS
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: