ASICS GEL-Nimbus 14 Lightweight Performance Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 885681694935
Looking for a comfortable, stable ride while running? Look no further than the women's ASICS GEL-Nimbus 14. This performance shoe works great for the under-pronator to moderate over-pronator and will take your workout to the next level.
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Biomorphic Fit® upper helps to prevent buckling and reduces irritation
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- ComforDry™ sockliner provides cushioning, helps inhibit odors and wicks away moisture
- Cushioned footbed
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides support and provides a better fit
- SoLyte™ midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Gel® cushioning system in heel for excellent shock absorption
- I.G.S.® (Impact Guidance System) helps to enhance foot's natural gait
- Textured rubber outsole provides durability and traction
- Guidance Line® vertical guidance line provides enhanced gait efficiency
- Horizontal flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- View more Women's ASICS Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :