ASICS GEL-Neo33 2 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 885681784988
The women's ASICS Gel Neo 33 2 will enhance your running performance and allow all 33 joints in your feet to flex and move just as they were meant too. These running kicks help to correct over-pronation and boast the new MONO-SOCK™ upper to improve comfort and support by working as one with the overlays as you train.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to overpronator. What is pronation?
- Open mesh upper with lightweight synthetic overlays
- Lace-up closure
- Reflective materials for safety in low-light conditions
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Personalized Heel Fit PHF® with two memory foam layers provides a customary mold to your heel
- Fabric mesh lining
- ComforDry™ insole with anti-microbial elements
- DuoMax® Support System for enhanced stability and support
- Guidance Line® technology provides a vertical flex groove that reduces the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems for shock absorption
- DuraSponge® forefoot and AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) rubber outsole
- Extended sizes available
- View more Women's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Women's ASICS shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :