ASICS GEL-Lyte 33 v3 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Find It In Store
UPC # 887749235425
Lyte-er and better than ever, version 3 of the women's ASICS Gel Lyte 33 is a hot commodity in the world of minimalist running. These innovative, performance shoes are perfect for under-pronating to neutral runners and will provide an adaptive, responsive ride.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable open mesh upper with fused synthetic overlays for lightweight support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- ComforDry™ lining helps wick away moisture and is anti-microbial to help inhibit odors
- Removable contoured insole has perforations for breathability and provides underfoot cushioning
- SpEVA® midsole improves bounce, provides lightweight cushioning and helps to decrease midsole breakdown
- Rearfoot Gel® cushioning system for shock absorption
- F.A.S.T.™ drop, sole and heel technology provides lightweight, minimalist construction for increased speed
- AHAR+® high-abrasion rubber outsole for traction and maximum durability
- Guidance Line® vertical flex groove enhances gait effeciency
- Horizontal flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 7.25 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Women's ASICS Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: