ASICS GEL-Lyte 33 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 885681556592
Light as a feather and built with ASICS® Speed Technology (F.A.S.T.) to get you moving, the ASICS® Gel Lyte 33 is a hot commodity in the world of minimalist running. Experience the flexibility that allows all 33 joints in the foot to move as they were meant too and a faster than the speed of light stride.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to overpronator. What is pronation?
- Seamless open mesh upper with lightweight synthetic overlays
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue
- ComforDry™ lining with anti-microbial elements
- Cushioned footbed
- Personalized Heel Fit PHF® with two memory foam layers provides a customary mold to your heel
- Reduced weight sole with Trusstic System® technology
- Lightweight full-length Solyte® midsole
- Guidance Line® technology provides a vertical flex groove that reduces the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems for shock absorption
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) rubber outsole
- F.A.S.T. drop, sole, heel and ride advanced technology for speed
- View more Women's ASICS Shoes
- View more Women's Lightweight Running Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :