ASICS GEL-Lyte 33 2 Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 885681788191
Lyte-er and better than ever, the men's ASICS Gel Lyte 33 2 is light as a feather and built with ASICS Speed Technology (F.A.S.T.) to get you moving. Experience the flexibility that allows all 33 joints in the foot to move as they were meant to and a faster-than-the-speed-of-light stride. This lace-up is perfect for neutral to under-pronators.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Seamless open mesh upper with lightweight synthetic overlays
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- ComforDry™ lining with anti-microbial elements
- Removable contoured insole provides great underfoot cushioning
- Personalized Heel Fit® with two memory foam layers provides a customary mold to your heel
- Reduced weight sole with Trusstic System® technology
- SpEVA® midsole material improves bounce back, provides lightweight cushioning and decreases midsole breakdown
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems for shock absorption
- F.A.S.T. drop, sole and heel technology helps reduce the weight of the shoe and increase speed
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) rubber outsole
- Guidance Line® vertical flex groove helps to improve gait efficiency
- FluidAxis anatomically correct deep flex grooves provide enhanced flexibility and a more adaptive, responsive stride
- 6 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 8.2 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more Men's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Men's ASICS Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :