ASICS GEL-Lyte 33 2 Lightweight Running Shoe
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 885681788047
Lyte-er and better than ever. Light as a feather and built with ASICS® Speed Technology (F.A.S.T.) to get you moving, the ASICS® Gel Lyte 33 2 is a hot commodity in the world of minimalist running. Experience the flexibility that allows all 33 joints in the foot to move as they were meant to and a faster than the speed of light stride.
- Seamless open mesh upper with lightweight synthetic overlays
- ComforDry™ sock liner with anti-microbial elements
- Personalized Heel Fit PHF® with two memory foam layers provides a customary mold to your heel
- Reduced weight sole with Trusstic System® technology
- Lightweight full-length Solyte® midsole
- Guidance Line® technology provides a vertical flex groove that reduces the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems for shock absorption
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) rubber outsole
- F.A.S.T. drop, sole, heel and ride advanced technology for speed
- View more ASICS
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :