ASICS GEL-Kinsei 5 Performance Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887749243635
Conventional running shoes have been re-defined in the men's ASICS GEL-Kinsei 5. Engineered for ultimate performance and featuring a sporty cool upper, these technical lace-ups are perfect for the under to overpronator and will move and bend with your foot with comfort like only ASICS can provide!
This men's running shoe is best for the underpronator to overpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with FluidFit™ seamless synthetic overlay for a comfortable, no-irritation fit
- Lace-up closure
- American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable fabric lining
- Removable Comfordry™ insole is anti-microbial, helps inhibit odors and wicks away moisture to help keep feet cool and dry
- PHF™ personalized heel fit has two layers of memory foam that line the collar to mold to your heel, creating a custom fit
- External heel clutching system for improved support and a better fit
- FluidRide™ midsole technology provides ultimate bounce back, cushioning and durability
- I.G.S. (Impact Guidance System)™ technology provides ASICS highest level of shock absorption and stability
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL™ cushioning system provides superior shock absorption
- Propulsion Trusstic™, reduces overall weight of the shoe and mimics the connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as the foot enters the propulsion stage
- AHAR+™ high abrasion rubber outsole provides superior durability and traction
- Guidance Line™ vertical flex groove provides enhanced gait efficiency
- Horizontal flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- 10 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 12 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more Men's ASICS Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: