ASICS GEL-Kinsei 4 Peformance Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 885681546616
Run like the power house you are in the women's ASICS GEL-Kinsei 4 running shoe! These performance shoes have a roomy toe box, lower midsole and great cushioning for you to put on the miles in comfort.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner, overpronator and underpronator . What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Cuprothermo™ metallic film helps to retain heat in cold weather and release heat in warm weather
- Reflective materials on upper allow for enhanced visibility in low light conditions
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Soft fabric and breathable mesh lining
- Cushioned footbed
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides support and provides a better fit
- SoLyte™ midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Gel® cushioning system in heel for excellent shock absorption
- I.G.S.® (Impact Guidance System) helps to enhance foot's natural gait
- Propulsion Trusstic® system mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage
- Textured rubber outsole provides durability and traction
- Guidance Line® vertical guidance line provides enhanced gait efficiency
- Horizontal flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- View more Women's ASICS Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :