ASICS GEL-Kayano 20 Performance Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887749116465
Get up, get out, and get active in the GEL-Kayano 20 women's running shoe from ASICS! With FluidFit® and FluidRide® technology, this shoe will look and feel great while providing an exceptional running experience!
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to overpronators. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- FluidFit® upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements for a more customized fit
- Exoskeletal Heel Clutching System® external heel counter for support and an improved heel fit
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Soft fabric and breathable mesh lining
- Removable contoured insole
- I.G.S.® Internal Guidance System
- FluidRide® technology provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning
- Gender specific cushioned midsole features a lower density top layer for better compression
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System enhances stability and support with a lightweight design
- Rearfoot and forefoot Gel® Cushioning system for shock absorption
- Guidance Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® vertical flex groove for enhanced gait efficiency
- AHAR+® high-abrasion rubber outsole provides superior durability and traction
- Horizontal flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smooth stride
- 13 mm drop from heel to toe (3 mm of additional height helps relieve achilles tension)
- Weight: 9.2 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more ASICS
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: