ASICS GEL-Kahana 6 Trail Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 885681554505
You're an explorer at heart, which is why you enjoy the adventure-ready newly updated ASICS® Gel Kahana® 6. Whether your run leads you on or off the traversed path, they're ready for the journey and here to aid the mild over-pronator!
- Breathable open mesh upper with durable, synthetic overlays to provide targeted support
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and performance
- DuoMax® dual-density midsole is specifically positioned for running to enhance support and stability
- Rearfoot Gel® cushioning system attenuates impacting shock and allows for a smooth transition to midstance
- Trusstic System® reduces overall weight of the sole unit, while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) is known for its supreme durability and is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the sole
- Trail Specific sole - Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on varied terrain
- Weight: 12 oz
- View more Men's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Men's ASICS shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :