ASICS GEL-GT 2000 Performance Running Shoe - Womens
Find It In Store
UPC # 885681987853
Designed with style, built for speed! If you are looking for comfortable and supportive running shoe, look no further! The women's ASICS GT-2000 Performance shoe is just for you with the rearfoot and forefoot GEL technology, providing excellent shock absorption.
This women's running shoe is best for the mild to moderate overpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for structured support
- Padded collar and tongue
- Soft textile lining
- Removable contoured cushion ComforDry™ insole helps wick away moisture
- P.H.F.® (Personal Heel Fit) for a customized fit in heel
- I.G.S.® (Impact Guide System) helps to enhance the foot's natural gait
- Solyte® midsole provides lightweight, durable cushioning
- Heel and forefoot Gel™ cushioning for shock absorption
- Dynamic DuoMax® dual-density midsole provides cushioning and stability
- Guidance Line® vertical flex groove for superior stride efficiency
- Textured rubber outsole for traction
- AHAR+® heel and forefoot for durability in these high-abrasion areas
- Flex grooves for superior movement and flexibility
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: