ASICS GEL-FujiRacer 3 Lightweight Trail Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887749231953
With a lightweight design and cushioning right where you need it, the women's ASICS GEL FujiRacer 3 is perfect for the neutral to under-pronator. These technical lace-ups have amazing performance features such as lace pocket, F.A.S.T. Drop technology, and rock protection plate that are sure to impress!
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with seamless synthetic overlays for lightweight support and a no irritation feel
- Lace-up closure
- Lightly padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Lace pocket allows laces to be tucked in and unexposed
- Gussetted tongue helps keep out loose debris
- Synthetic toe plate protects against rocks and loose debris
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable contoured insole has perforations for breathability and increased water drainage and provides great underfoot cushioning
- Solyte® midsole material is lighter than standard EVA and provides lightweight cushioning and durability
- Rearfoot GEL® cushioning system provides excellent shock absorption
- F.A.S.T.™ Drop reduces midsole weight through a low heel to toe drop and and encourages faster running
- AHAR+ high abrasion rubber outsole provides superior durability and has reversed lugs for excellent traction and grip
- 8 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 7 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Women's ASICS Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: