ASICS GEL-Flux Performance Running Shoe - Womens
Find It In Store
UPC # 885681993861
You will fluctuate smoothly, as if you were running on clouds, in the women's ASICS GEL-Flux performance running shoe. It's award-winning design creates a supportive and shock absorbing footbed with entry-level cushioning perfect for newer under-pronating to mild over-pronating runners.
This women's running shoe is best for the mild overpronator to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- ComforDry™ lining helps wick away moisture
- Removable contoured insole provides great underfoot cushioning
- Rearfoot and forefoot Gel™ cushioning for shock absorption
- SpEVA® dual-density midsole provides lightweight cushioning and stability
- Guidance Line® vertical flex groove and Guidance Trusstic System® work together to provide superior gait efficiency
- AHAR+® high abrasion rubber heel and forefoot for durability and traction
- Flex grooves for superior movement and flexibility
- 10 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 9 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Women's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Women's ASICS Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: