ASICS GEL-Flux Performance Running Shoe - Womens
Find It In Store
UPC # 885681993694
You will fluctuate smoothly, as if you were running on clouds, in the ASICS women's GEL-Flux performance running shoe. It's suburb award-winning design creates a supportive and shock absorbing footbed with entry-level cushioning perfect for newer, under to over-pronating runners.
Back to Mom's Day Gift Guide
This women's running shoe is best for the overpronator to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Soft textile lining
- Removable contoured cushion ComforDry™ insole helps wick away moisture
- Heel and forefoot Gel™ cushioning for shock absorption
- SpEVA® dual-density midsole provides lightweight cushioning and stability
- Guidance Line® vertical flex groove for superior stride efficiency
- Textured rubber outsole for traction
- AHAR+® heel and forefoot for durability in these high-abrasion areas
- Flex grooves for superior movement and flexibility
- View more Women's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Women's ASICS Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: