ASICS GEL-Excel 33 Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 885681377913
Enhance your foot's natural motion with the men's Gel-Excel 33 lightweight running shoe from ASICS. Built for the neutral runner in mind, the added stability and cushioning will be evident when you put on the miles in these performance shoes.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for lightweight support
- Lace-up closure
- Exoskeletal heel counter, Heel Clutching System™, for improved fit and increased support
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Personalized Heel Fit PHF® with two memory foam layers provides a customary mold to your heel
- Removable cushioned ComforDry™ insole with anti-microbial elements helps inhibit odors and wick away moisture
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems for shock absorption
- SpEVA® midsole material maximizes energy return
- Solyte® midsole provides superior lightweight cushioning
- Propulsion Trusstic® technology provides stability
- AHAR® high-abrasion rubber outsole provides excellent durability and traction
- FluidAxis™ technology boasts deep, anatomically correct flex grooves that align with the 33 joints of the foot to move more naturally
- 10 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 11.05 oz. (men's size 10)
- View more Men's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Men's ASICS Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :