ASICS GEL-Excel 33 2 Performance Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 885681783769
Enhance your foot's natural motion with the ASICS® Gel-Excel 33 2 lightweight performance running shoe. As you move you will feel the difference in your stride and stability and the enhancements for the neutral runner will be evident in all the miles you put on.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Lightweight mesh and synthetic upper
- Exoskeletal heel counter, Heel Clutching System™, for improved fit and increased support
- Padded soft, tongue and collar
- Personalized Heel Fit PHF® with two memory foam layers provides a customary mold to your heel
- ComforDry™ sock liner with anti-microbial elements
- Lighter Solyte® midsole for superior cushioning
- Midsole with SpEVA® material to maximize energy return
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems for shock absorption
- Propulsion Trusstic® technology
- FluidAxis™ technology boasts deep, anatomically correct flex grooves that align with the 33 joints of the foot to move more naturally
- AHAR® rubber outsole
- View more Women's ASICS shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :