ASICS GEL-Excel 33 2 Lightweight Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 885681783509
Enhance your foot's natural motion with the men's Gel-Excel 33 2 lightweight performance running shoe from ASICS. Built for the neutral runner in mind, the added stability and cushioning will be evident when you put on the miles.
- Lightweight mesh and synthetic upper
- Exoskeletal heel counter, Heel Clutching System™, for improved fit and increased support
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Personalized Heel Fit PHF® with two memory foam layers provides a customary mold to your heel
- Cushioned ComforDry™ insole with anti-microbial elements to help inhibit odors
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems for shock absorption
- Solyte® midsole for superior lightweight cushioning
- Midsole with SpEVA® material to maximize energy return
- Propulsion Trusstic® technology
- AHAR® rubber outsole provides excellent durability and traction
- FluidAxis™ technology boasts deep, anatomically correct flex grooves that align with the 33 joints of the foot to move more naturally
- View more Men's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Men's ASICS Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :