ASICS GEL-Exalt Lightweight Running Shoe
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887749242287
Meet your running sole mate! Built for neutral to over-pronators, the men's GEL-Exalt lightweight running shoe will provide the stability and support you need for your perfect run.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral to overpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Reflective elements provide visibility in low light conditions
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Soft fabric and breathable mesh lining
- Removable, contoured cushion insole
- Dual-density DuoMax® midsole features SpEVA® material for lightweight cushioning, stability and a springy step
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL® cushioning system for excellent shock absorption
- Trusstic System® reduces the weight of the sole while maintaining structural integrity
- AHAR+® rubber outsole provides excellent durability and traction
- Flex grooves in forefoot allow for a smoother stride
- Weight: 10.2 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more ASICS
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: