ASICS GEL-Equation 7 Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 885681990754
Back and better than ever, the men's ASICS GEL-Equation 7 was made with the neutral runner in mind. This lightweight running shoe features excellent comfort and support for low-milage runners.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Reflective detailing for visibility in low-light conditions
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric mesh lining
- Removable contoured insole provides underfoot cushioning
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Rearfoot GEL® cushioning system for superior shock absorption
- Trusstic System® reduces the overall weight of the sole unit and provides support
- AHAR® high abrasion rubber outsole provides superior durability and traction
- Flex grooves in forefoot allow for a smoother stride
- Weight: 10.5 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more Men's ASICS Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :