ASICS GEL-Equation 5 Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 885681553980
Back and better than ever, the women's Gel Equation 5 from ASICS is a running shoe built for the neutral to under-pronator who requires enhanced cushioning and appreciates a little color in their best running shoes.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral to underpronator. What is pronation?
- Synthetic and mesh upper
- Reflective elements for added night safety
- Lightly padded collar and tongue
- Fabric lining
- Cushioned insole can be removed to accommodate an orthotic
- Rearfoot Gel® cushioning system provides shock absorption and allows for a smooth transition
- Trusstic System® reduces overall weight of the sole unit
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) outsole provides increased durability and traction
- Extended sizes available
- View more ASICS
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :