ASICS GEL-Electro33 Lightweight Running Shoe - Womens
UPC # 887749234671
With a lightweight design, the women's ASICS GEL Electro33 is great for the mild to moderate overpronator who doesn't want to sacrifice support. Lace up these technical running shoes and experience performance at its best!
This women's running shoe is best for the mild to moderate overpronator. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with seamless synthetic overlays for lightweight support and a no-irritation fit
- Lace-up closure
- Lightly padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable contoured insole provides underfoot cushioning
- Dual-density midsole with Solyte™ material provides lightweight cushioning and durability
- Rearfoot GEL® cushioning technology provides excellent shock absorption at heel
- AHAR+® high-abrasion rubber outsole for superior durability and traction
- FluidAxis™ anatomically correct deep flex grooves are aligned with the joints of the foot to allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 7.25 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Women's ASICS Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: