ASICS GEL-Cumulus 16 Performance Running Shoe - Womens
Find It In Store
UPC # 887749337488
The women's ASICS Cumulus 16 performance running shoe is built to cater to the under-pronating or neutral runner with a need for superior cushioning. ASICS has incorporated GEL® cushioning, P.H.F.® technology and a Solyte® midsole to aid in its most comfortable shoe around.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- P.H.F.® personalized heel fit technology has 2 layers of memory foam in the collar for a more customized feel
- ComforDry™ lining provides cushioning and helps inhibit odors
- Removable contoured insole provides great underfoot cushioning
- Solyte® midsole is lighter than standard ASICS EVA material and provides lightweight cushioning and durability
- I.G.S® Impact Guidance System helps to enhance the foot's natural gait
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems for shock absorption
- Guidance Trusstic System® reduces the overall weight of the sole unit and provides support
- AHAR+® high-abrasion rubber outsole provides superior durability and traction
- Guidance Line® vertical flex groove enhances gait efficiency
- Horizontal flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- 10 mm drop from heel to toe
- Weight: 8.5 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more Women's ASICS Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: