ASICS GEL-Cumulus 14 Performance Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 885681694768
Indulge yourself in a completely cushioned and comfortable stable gait as you move through your run. The ASICS® Cumulus 14 running shoe for men is built to cater to the neutral to over-pronating runner with a need for superior cushioning. ASICS® has incorporated the GEL® cushioning and DuraSponge® outsole to aid in its most comfortable shoe around.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral to overpronator. What is pronation?
- Mesh and synthetic upper
- Lightweight Solyte® midsole
- Reflective detailing
- ComforDry™ sock liner with anti-microbial elements
- ASICS I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) for a natural gait
- DuoMax® dual-density midsole for stability
- Rearfoot & forefoot Gel® cushioning systems for shock absorption
- DuraSponge® forefoot and AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) rubber outsole
- Weight: 11.4 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more Men's ASICS Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :