ASICS GEL-Contend 3 Running Shoe - Womens
Compare at $65.00
Add To Bag
Please select your size, width, and color.
PICK UP IN STORE
Select color, size, and width before proceeding to check in-store availability.
Some product may need to be shipped to a store
In-Store Pick-Up Details
Add to Wishlist
Item # 327904
UPC # 887749980738
UPC # 887749980738
The newest version of the ASICS GEL-Contend is back and better than ever! The women's Contend-3 running shoe features Rearfoot Gel® cushioning technology is and ideal for the entry-level or low mileage runners.
- Neutral Support: best for medium to high arches, supination, underpronation
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlay for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Reflective elements for added visibility in low-light conditions
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Fabric and breathable mesh lining
- Removable contoured insole provides underfoot cushioning
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Rearfoot GEL® cushioning system for shock absorption
- Textured rubber outsole for traction and durability
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 8.5 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more ASICS
Location: Chandler AZ
October 17, 2016
Great shoe for walking & working out
"This is my 4th pair of ASICS workout shoes. I have never had to "break them in" as they fit my foot well and have great arch support for my high arch. The width is great and the shoe is very breathable so not hot sweaty feet."
October 15, 2016
"I like this shoe. Fits well and is comfortable"
October 13, 2016
Great for running
"Light weight shoe. Gives great support for running and other cardio."
October 08, 2016
Comfort and Style
"I love these new running shoes. My feet really do feel cushioned from the Gel technology. I love it! They are light weight, great for walking and stylish too. I have the black/aqua color combo and wear them all the time. I have one foot that is a bit wider than the other and has a bunion problem. I found these shoes have a nice stretch to them and have adapted well to this issue for me. I'd describe my feet as slim but not overly narrow."
Click anywhere to close this.