Ahnu Greenbrae Performance Trail Running Shoe
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887278077848
Trek off the beaten path in the men's Greenbrae performance trail running shoe from Ahnu. This comfortable waterproof shoe has stability and all the cushioning you need to get you through your run intact.
- Waterproof breathable mesh upper with leather and synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Pull tab on heel and tongue for easy on/off
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Synthetic, round toe cap protects against small rocks and loose debris
- Moisture wicking mesh lining
- Removable contoured insole provides great underfoot cushioning
- External TPU stability struts
- Shock dispersal plate in forefoot
- Integrated QuiteLight TPU Shank for torsional rigidity and arch support
- Molded dual-density EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Numentum Technology™ helps to keep feet balanced and encourages your body's natural biomechanics
- Non-marking Vibram® rubber lug sole for durability and traction
- View more Men's Ahnu Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :