adidas Vigor 4 TR Trail Running Shoe - Mens
UPC # 887373614207
Blaze a trail over the toughest terrain in the men's Vigor 4 TR from adidas! This rugged shoe features a Traxion™ outsole for superior grip and durable ADIWEAR™ technology that will have you tearing up the trails in record time!
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic over and underlay for lightweight support
- Lace-up closure
- Heel pull loop for easy on/off
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Synthetic toe and heel cap protects against loose debris
- Breathable, non-slip fabric lining
- Removable contoured insole provides great underfoot cushioning
- Injection molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- ADIWEAR™ outsole provides durability in high-wear areas and has an easy mud release surface
- Traxion™ outsole provides maximum traction over any surface
- Weight: 12.1 oz. (men's size 9)
- View more Men's adidas Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :