adidas Vigor 3 TR Trail Running Shoe - Mens
UPC # 886408841076
Blaze a trail over the toughest terrain in the men's Vigor 3 TR from adidas! This rugged shoe features a Traxion™ outsole for superior grip and durable ADIWEAR™ technology that will have you tearing up the trails in record time!
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic over and underlay for lightweight support
- Pull loop at heel and tongue for easy on/off
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Synthetic toe and heel cap protects against loose debris
- Breathable, non-slip fabric lining
- Removable, contoured cushion insole
- Injected EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Torsion System® provides stability
- ADIWEAR™ outsole provides durability in high-wear areas
- Traxion™ outsole provides maximum traction over any surface
- More colors available
- View more Men's adidas Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :