adidas Thrasher Trail Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886049379747
Tear up the trails in the women's adidas Thrasher running shoe! These lace-ups have excellent cushioning and superior traction for your extreme running paths.
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Heel pull tab for easy on/off
- Reflective detailing on side panels and heel allow for better visibility in low-light conditions
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Synthetic toe guard helps protect against small rocks and loose debris
- Breathable fabric lining
- Cushioned footbed
- Injection molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- ADIPRENE® heel provides additional shock absorption
- ADIWEAR® rubber outsole compound provides durability in high-wear areas and has an easy mud release surface
- Aggressive Traxion™ lugs provide maximum traction
- Weight: 9.5 oz. (women's size 7)
- View more adidas
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: