adidas Spider Lite Performance Running Shoe - Mens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 886840622363
You will spin webs around your competition in any race, wearing these men's Spider Lite running shoes from adidas! A minimialist shoe for maximum performance, these are sure to be a neon bright alternative to your old bulky running shoes.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic over and underlay for lightweight support
- Lightly padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Synthetic toe and heel cap protects against loose debris
- Breathable, non-slip fabric lining
- Removable, contoured cushion insole
- ADIPRENE® under heel for superior cushioning at impact
- LITESTRIKE™ midsole for added speed and
- ADIWEAR™ outsole provides durability in high-wear areas
- View more Men's Technical & Performance Running Shoes
- View more Men's adidas Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :