adidas Response TR ReRun Performance Trail Running Shoe - Mens
UPC # 886840618847
Hit the trails and conquer in the men's Response TR ReRun trail running shoe from adidas! This performance shoe features enhanced stability and shock absorption, as well as superior cushioning for a responsive ride.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable air mesh upper with fused and synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Heel pull tab for easy on/off
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Synthetic toe cap protects against loose debris
- Breathable mesh, non-slip lining
- Removable contoured insole provides underfoot cushioning
- TORSION® SYSTEM provides lightweight arch support and midfoot stability
- Compression molded midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- ADIPRENE®+ in the forefoot provides lightweight cushioning and a responsive ride
- ADIPRENE® under the heel for superior shock absorption
- Aggressive ADIWEAR® multi-directional rubber lug sole for traction and durability
- View more Men's adidas Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :