adidas Powerblaze Running Shoe - Womens
Looks like you've got more shoe shopping to do - have fun!
UPC # 887383723463
A sleek running shoe that could easily be worn for everyday wear or laced up for a nice run, get going with the adidas Powerblaze women's running shoe! With adiPRENE® and adiWEAR® technology and a breathable mesh upper you know you'll be happy once you get in these!
This women's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for structured support
- Lace-up closure
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort
- Cushioned footbed
- adiPRENE® heel cushioning for superior shock absorption
- adiWEAR® outsole provides superior durability and traction
- Flex grooves allow for enhanced flexibility and a smoother stride
- Weight: 8.25 oz (women's size 7)
- View more adidas
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: