adidas Powerblaze Running Shoe - Mens
UPC # 887383724361
Blaze a new trail in these men's adidas Powerblaze running shoes! With the stretchy mesh upper and flexibility of this running shoe you're one step closer to reaching world record speeds!
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Breathable mesh upper
- Lace-up closure
- Padded collar and tongue
- Fabric lining
- Cushioned fabric insole
- ADIPRENE+® provides excellent cushioning and a smoother ride
- Molded EVA midsole for additional lightweight cushioning and shock absorption\
- ADIWEAR® outsole provides superior traction and durability
- Flex grooves allow for a smoother stride and increased flexibility
- Weight: 10.25 oz (men's size 9)
- View more Men's adidas Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type: