adidas Kanadia 5 Trail Running Shoe - Mens
Find It In Store
UPC # 886833964814
For those choosing the road or trail less traveled there's the newly updated adidas® Kanadia Trail 5 trail men's running shoe. This agile trail blazer features an off-road mud-shedding outsole and gusseted tongue to control dirt buildup.
This men's running shoe is best for the neutral runner. What is pronation?
- Air mesh upper for maximum ventilation
- EVA insole for comfort
- Injected EVA midsole for long-term lightweight cushioning
- adiPRENE® under the heel for superior cushioning at impact
- adiWEAR® outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
- TRAXION™outsole for maximum grip in all directions
- View more Men's adidas Shoes
*Your pronation type is determined by the natural motion your feet apply throughout your running gait. When you pronate your foot rolls from either the outer edge, inner edge or not at all. If your foot rolls to the outer edge when you run, you are an underpronator, if it rolls to the inner edge you are a overpronator and if your foot doesn't roll at all you are a neutral or stable runner.
Find the the best running shoe for your pronation type :